All About Me .

Jayshii
Simply 14 this year ((:♥
I love music ((:♥
Interested in SHINee and SNSD ((:♥
♥ Love SHINee's Kim Jong Hyun and Lee Tae Min ♥ ((:♥

Listen up .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ShoutMix chat widget


Link Exchange .

Yanru
Lynn
Yuelin
Xinwei
Koshin
Jiayen
Kaisheng
Peinie
Koyin
Sterey
Tzeren
ShiEn
WanTing
Yijean
Erica
KeeKai
Mickey
Huey Ying
Carolyn
Cheerful.Sensibility
Nostalgia .




Resource Site .


Say Thanks .

Designer : Miko | Meeko | Dirah .
Images : Kamio Japan .
Softwares : PhotoImpact , Photoscape 4 .


I'm Back
Saturday, July 17, 2010 | 4:55 AM | (0) comments | Post ?
Hellooo everybody ~~

Hahaz ~ My blog is dead for a long time rite ?

So, I'm now back here to update my blog !

Actually , the main reason that I didn't update my blog is because the stupid internet in my house is not working properly !!!

Hate it so much !!!

k~ don't talk about it so much alr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so happy that I've finished my 3rd school exam !! woohoo

But so disappointed abt my exam result !!

Especially my mathematic !!

D-I-S-A-P-P-I-O-N-T-E-D !!!

My english also like S-H-I-T

2 question is careless one ...

T.T

But ....

Now the exam is alr over . Dont think abt it now !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's talk about myself .

talk abt my post (in some other place )

I HATE IT !!!

For me , this is really meaningless !!!

With my "PARTNER" !!!

What The Hell !!!

I HATE HIM !!!

This STUPID , IDIOTIC , MORRON guy !!! (淫贼)

Now , at here , I H-A-T-E YOU

I really really really HATE you so much !!!

我现在突然觉得,在我自己的部落格写你,真的是污染了它!

但是我还是要讲,你这个淫贼,如果你在继续骚扰别的女生,就不得好死!

好好的书不读,做这么无聊又下贱的事,你不觉得丢脸吗?

算了,这是你自己的事,与我无关 !!!

不过,我要讲的是, 我恨你 !!!

还有,请你不要骚扰我的朋友!!

你的变态,给她造成很大的困扰 !!

好了,不谈了。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave some comment ya ~

My blog is going to be alive again ~~~

(^.^)