All About Me .

Jayshii
Simply 14 this year ((:♥
I love music ((:♥
Interested in SHINee and SNSD ((:♥
♥ Love SHINee's Kim Jong Hyun and Lee Tae Min ♥ ((:♥

Listen up .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ShoutMix chat widget


Link Exchange .

Yanru
Lynn
Yuelin
Xinwei
Koshin
Jiayen
Kaisheng
Peinie
Koyin
Sterey
Tzeren
ShiEn
WanTing
Yijean
Erica
KeeKai
Mickey
Huey Ying
Carolyn
Cheerful.Sensibility
Nostalgia .




Resource Site .


Say Thanks .

Designer : Miko | Meeko | Dirah .
Images : Kamio Japan .
Softwares : PhotoImpact , Photoscape 4 .


Fellings~~
Sunday, July 25, 2010 | 8:55 AM | (0) comments | Post ?
hi everybody ...

now updating my blog ...

=.="

i'm cold right ...

hehe ...

today just went out to have a hair cut ...

altough my hair isn't that long but i still have a hair cut ..

because, behind is quite long and it is hot .

but, my fringe is just like... being bite by a dog ....

but over all, except my fringe, i was quite satisfied with this hair style (^.^)

okay, tell you guys a thing ....

my computer ... kena virus ...

really serious ...

so ... all my kpop songs, photos, videos, and all my things just ...

D-I-S-A-P-P-E-A-R-E-D

due to the formatting.....

really is HEARTACHE(copy from chun lin prefect.) aa

but what's good is, my internet line, now in a stable condition !!

i'm so happy man !!!

woohoo~~~

that's why now i can update my blog ~~

if later i have time i'll upload some new pics

but i think i must wait for about a week lol

because must wait untill my cousin help me to do something lah ~~

(^.^)

keke ~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my birthday is coming ~~

26th of August ~~~

i want presents !!

i want $$$ ~~

haha ~~~

just kidding ~~

okay ~~

just like i didn't have anything to say alr

nitez ~